If you’re an Internet user, chances are you’ve come across Internet Download Manager (IDM) at some point. This software is commonly used to increase the download speed of large files and to split downloads into smaller pieces. IDM can connect to your computer’s browser with a remote server to facilitate downloads.
IDM integrates seamlessly into all popular web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, Maxton and all other popular browsers. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, IDM segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process and reuses the available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve the best acceleration performance.
In this article I’ll show you how to install the latest unlocked IDM build ( Version 6.40 build 11 ). Below are some of the new features found in the new build.
- Fixed a bug that caused Windows Explorer to crash
- Fixed a problem with randomly disabling IDM extension in a browser
- Fixed getting cookies of the downloads that have not been added from browsers automatically
To install IDM follow the following steps
- Download the zip file from here.
- Extract the file.
- Temporarily disable any running antivirus software before installing “theidman640build11.exe” file (must do)
- Install “idman640build11.exe”
- Extract “IDM 6.xx Patcher v2.4.zip” (Password is: 123)
- Install “IDM 6.xx Patcher v2.4.exe”
- Done, you should have the full version after successfully following the above steps.
- Enjoy the full version IDM!!!
If you found this article helpful, kindly share it with others.