In this article, we’ll show you how to link Shazam to Spotify and how to access your Shazam playlist on Spotify.
If you are a music junky, chances are you already have Shazam installed on your phone. You probably use it often to find music playing around you. Fortunately, Shazam keeps your history, meaning you can go back and listen to your tracks anytime.
Another amazing perk of having Shazam is the ability to use it with your streaming app, like Apple Music and Spotify, where you already listen to all your favorite music.
This article will cover how to link Shazam to Spotify.
How To Connect Spotify To Shazam
If you have Spotify, it’s a good idea to connect it to Shazam, so you can enjoy your Shazamed tracks under one music streaming application.
Here’s how to connect to Spotify on Shazam:
- Open Shazam on your phone.
- On iPhone or iPad, swipe up to reveal the Settings icon. On Android, swipe left to the Library from the main screen.
- Tap Settings in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now tap Connect next to Spotify.
- If you’re currently connected to Apple Music, Shazam will show you a pop-up message explaining that connecting to Spotify will disconnect Shazam from Apple Music. Tap Connect to Spotify.
- Tap Open on the next prompt.
- Shazam will now ask you to authorize it to access Spotify on your behalf. Read the terms and tap Agree.
How To Sync Your Shazams To Spotify
Syncing your Shazams to Spotify will allow you to access and listen to your Shazam playlist on the Spotify app.
Here’s how to sync your Shazams to Spotify:
- After connecting Shazam to Spotify, Shazam will show you a pop-up message asking you to sync. Tap the OK button. If you don’t immediately receive the prompt, try opening one of your Shazams after connecting both apps.
- The “My Shazam Tracks” playlist is now created in the Spotify app.
Also Read: Hidden Spotify Features Everyone Should Know About
How To Listen To Your Shazams on Spotify
Now that you’ve connected and synced Shazam to Spotify, you can find your Shazam playlist on Spotify by following the following steps.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone.
- Tap Your Library at the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap Playlists in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap the My Shazam Tracks playlist.
This should work even if you’re using Spotify’s free version.
Leave a Reply